May 2016: A season of God’s Presence

Genesis 39:2-3 The Lord was with Joseph, and he was a successful man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. And his master saw that the Lord was with him and that the Lord made all he did to prosper in his hand.

Exodus 6: 6-7 ….‘I am the Lord; I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, I will rescue you from their bondage, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with great judgments. I will take you as My people, and I will be your God. Then you shall know that I am the Lord your God who brings you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

Matthew 28:20 teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always [remaining with you perpetually—regardless of circumstance, and on every occasion], even to the end of the age.”

Daniel 3: 25 “Look!” he answered, “I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.”

May Yahweh; the El-shaddi presence be felt in all things you do in this season and may His mighty hand deliver you from all adversaries and present you worthy of grace and His glory in Jesus Name. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment