June 2016: Crossover from Cross Road to God’s fulfilment and Purpose for your Life

I will take you by your Hand and lift you up, I will lead you out of your wilderness to a place which I have specially prepared for you and give you rest. Says the Lord in this season.

Trust is key to taking hold of the Lord’s hand and believe totally on His words. Today I pray Faith and believe for you to crossover into your place of destiny and peace in God. I pray that your Glory shall burst forth from within you and you shall testify to a change in your situation to the glory of Christ Jesus. Receive Believe and Testify.

Joshua 1: 11 "Pass through the midst of the camp and command the people, saying, 'Prepare provisions for yourselves, for within three days you are to cross this Jordan, to go in to possess the land which the LORD your God is giving you, to possess it”.

Deuteronomy 11:31 "For you are about to cross the Jordan to go in to possess the land which the LORD your God is giving you, and you shall possess it and live in it

Deuteronomy 32:47 "For it is not an idle word for you; indeed it is your life and by this word you will prolong your days in the land, which you are about to cross the Jordan to possess.

Ezekiel 43:5 And the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court; and behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house

Leviticus 26:13 'I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so that you would not be their slaves, and I broke the bars of your yoke and made you walk erect.

No comments:

Post a Comment