June 2016: Prayers against Evil gates and Altars

Prayers for health

1. Let there be a divine spiritual reversal of all the damages inflicted on my blood in the name of Jesus.
2. Any evil blood that has mixed with my own blood, be separated now by the blood of Jesus.
3. Any evil word programmed into my blood, be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus.
4. O Lord, release your healing enzymes to repair every internal damage I’ve suffered in Jesus’ name.
5. Let my blood receive the touch of fire now in the name of Jesus.
6. Let my body cells receive the fire of God now in the name of Jesus.
7. I reject every satanic instruction targeted against my blood in the name of Jesus.
8. Every evil voice of accusation speaking against my blood, be silenced in the name of Jesus.
9. Let every handwriting of darkness against my life be wiped away by the blood of Jesus.
10. Every handwriting of death and hell against my life and family, be consumed by the fire of the Living God in Jesus’ name.
11. Every satanic arrow circulating in my body, be arrested and be evacuated by the word of the Lord in Jesus’ name.
12. My DNA, refuse to transmit any evil instruction from this day forward in Jesus’ name.
13. My blood, reject every negative programming from now henceforth in Jesus’ name.
14. My blood has touched fire, it shall not be contaminated in the name of Jesus.
15. Thank you Lord for answers to my prayers.


Prayer for Spiritual releasing

1. I use the key of David to unlock the bowels of the earth, and to release my inheritance by fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
2. I command a release of all my virtues buried in the earth now in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. Thou womb of the earth, open up now and release my portion by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. Anything buried in the ground to hinder my progress in this land be neutralized, be scattered by the fire of God in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Any evil land covenant working against my destiny, break by fire and the blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name.
6. Any evil voice crying against me in the earth, be silenced forever by “It is finished” word of the Lord in Jesus’ name.
7. I reject disgrace; I bury all my shame and reproach today in the name of Jesus.
8. Any power using the dust or sand of the earth to manipulate my life, receive divine judgment by fire, fall down and die in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. It is written: Wherever the sole of my feet shall tread upon is given to me for a possession; therefore from today I drink the milk and honey of this land in Jesus’ name.
10. From today every good thing I touch in this land shall prosper in the mighty name of Jesus.
11. Every power firing arrows into the ground to manipulate my destiny, fall down and die in Jesus’ name.
12. Thunder and fire of God, locate and scatter every evil meeting on the land, in the waters, in the air against my life in the name of Jesus.
13. O earth, O earth, O earth as from this day refuse to respond to the instructions of my enemies in Jesus’ name.
14. Evil altars in the bowels of the earth where my case has been taken to, be destroyed by the earthquake and thunder of the Lord in Jesus’ name.
15. Thank you Lord for answers to my prayers.


Prayers for progression

1. Thank you Lord for answers to my prayers.
2. You evil custodians of wealth in this land, I bind you with hot chains and fetters of God and I recover my portion from your hands in Jesus’ name.
3. Any curse programmed to afflict people living in this land, break and release your captives for my sake in the mighty name of Jesus.
4. Serpentine powers operating freely in this land, I arrest and lock you up with hot chains and fetters of God in Jesus’ name.
5. Swallowing powers roaming about in this place, I bind and dispatch you to the pit in the mighty name of Jesus.
6. I throw down every shackle of captivity; I arise and possess my divine benefits in this land in the name of Jesus.
7. Instead of problems, I shall meet opportunity; instead of demotion, I receive 7-fold promotion in this land in the name of Jesus.
8. I set on fire every local satanic technology used to monitor my life in this land in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. I neutralize every arrow fired into the ground to divert my blessings by the power in the blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name.
10. Thou power of the grave, loose your hold upon my inheritance in the mighty name of Jesus.
11. I shall not suffer loss in this land in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, break forth upon my enemies like a breach of water in the name of Jesus.
13. Any evil voice calling out my name in the dark be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
14.My God shall arise and all my enemies shall scatter in the name of Jesus.


Gates blocking Blessing

1. Thank you Lord for answers to my prayers.
2. Every evil gate blocking my blessings in this land, be uprooted and be cast into the fire in the name of Jesus.
3. Evil gates of my father’s house working against my destiny, be uprooted and be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. Stargazers monitoring my life from near and afar, receive angelic slap, be consumed by worms of fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Anyone reporting me to evil consultants in the land, receive divine judgment, fall down and perish in Jesus’ name.
6. Any evil consultant accepting any case against me, receive angelic slap, be consumed by worms of fire in the name of Jesus.
7. Any evil altar deliberating on my case, receive divine judgment, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
8. I grab the dust of the earth by faith; as I release it let it travel like missiles into the camp of all the enemies of my soul in the name of Jesus (symbolically scoop the dust with your hands and sprinkle it in the air).
9. Agents of darkness gathered against me in the waters, be arrested and be bound by the naval angels of the Lord in Jesus’ name.
10. Evil gates in the waters standing against my destiny, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
11. I use the key of David, I open the storehouses under the waters and I release my portion by fire in the name of Jesus.
12. I command my blessings to hear the word of the Lord: Jump out of captivity and locate me now in the name of Jesus.
13. Thou Lazarus of my destiny detained in the waters, hear the word of the Lord: Come forth now in the mighty name of Jesus.
14. I loosen my blessings from the evil chains of captivity in Jesus’ name

No comments:

Post a Comment