Know Today: The keys to Blessings
The Psalmist said I shall praise the lord with all my soul and sing of His goodness all the days of my life. He further emphasis that I will sing a new song daily on to the Lord who out of the goodness of His treasures He blesses me. And the bible makes us realise that the Psalmist was counted as a man after God’s heart and He was highly blessed and favoured of the Lord. The psalmist was so much counted worthy that His Lineage is blessed with the most high priest Jesus Christ and under whose name every knee shall bow and confess Him as Son of God. Praise the Lord and give thanks with a grateful heart and see Him pour out His blessing upon you and deliver you from all issues. He deserves the glory and honour.
Important keys to blessing are praising and thanksgiving, as you seek the lord’s favour and grace over any issue, believe you will receive and continue in these keys and I believe the doors are open for your testimonies.
Psalm 86: 11-13 Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name. I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And will glorify Your name forever. For Your lovingkindness toward me is great, And You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.…
Colossians 3: 16-17 Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

No comments:

Post a Comment